Step Global Pty Ltd offers the Trimble Ranger 3, a line of rugged handheld computers designed to provide superior power and capabilities in field applications.
Extremely rugged, Trimble Ranger 3 meets rigorous MIL-STD-810G and IP67 standards for water and dust.
Trimble Ranger 3 rugged handheld computers are designed for user-friendly operation with a convenient QWERTY alphanumeric keypad and large 4.2-inch sunlight-viewable display.
The Ranger 3 handhelds are available in a choice of three models: 3L, 3XC and 3XE.
Key features of Trimble Ranger 3 rugged handheld computers:
- Powerful AM3715 Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 superscalar processor operating at 800 MHz
- 256 MB of memory
- Long-life 28.9 Wh Li-ion battery
- Integrated compass and accelerometer
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and SD/SDHC memory card slot
- I/O ports include USB host/client, 9-pin serial and a headset audio jack
- Supplied with Windows Mobile 6.5 as standard
- RoHS compliant
- Supported languages: English, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish
- AC charging kit with four international plugs
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Package of two clear screen protectors with display cleaning cloth
- Stylus package (2 styli and tether)
- Audio port cover
- Hand strap with stylus pocket
- I/O port cover
- USB data cable
- Getting Started Guide on CD (English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish)