Trimble Advanced Devices manufactures a broad range of GNSS products from surface mount modules and board level systems to ruggedized enclosures for receivers and radios. Trimble has recently expanded its GNSS RTK OEM portfolio with the addition of the BD910, BD920 and BX982 products.
The single-frequency Trimble BD910 and dual-frequency BD920 GNSS receivers are specifically designed for applications requiring high accuracy in a compact package. Designed for easy integration and rugged dependability, the modules track all available satellite GNSS signals including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass.
Key features of Trimble BD910 and BD920 GNSS modules:
- Flexible connectivity options including Ethernet, RS232 or USB allow fast data transfer and easy configuration via standard web browsers
- Innovative full-metal enclosure design protects against harmful electromagnetic interference
- Compact modules feature centimetre-level, RTK positioning capabilities for high precision and control applications
- Capable of receiving a wide range of commercially available GNSS signals
- Enables OEMs and system integrators to easily add centimetre-level positioning to specialised or custom hardware solutions
- Complete drop-in, solder-down modules manufactured and tested to Trimble's high quality standards
- Ensures high quality GNSS signals are protected from EMI sources on the host platform
- Significantly reduces radiated emissions, which speeds compliance certification and time to market
The Yuma rugged tablet computer is recommended for Trimble GNSS OEM receivers, and is now available with an 80 GB SSD, making it an ideal choice for software solutions developers, field researchers and mobile workers with substantial data and processing requirements in extreme environments.