Step Global Pty Ltd introduces the SGPS12 GPS receiver modules to their portfolio of GPS products, systems and solutions.
The SGPS12 GPS receiver modules are GPS L1 frequency C/A code receivers featuring a built-in Trimble Silvana antenna companion module with Condor GPS receiver.
The Silvana antenna companion module is a single board module housing the Condor C1919 GPS receiver. Condor GPS module performance statistics are clear view, stationary and autonomous. Sensitivity is based on signals measured at the antenna.
The internal antenna in the SGPS12 GPS receiver modules automatically switches to the external antenna if connected. The receiver modules also feature an antenna fault indicator.
SGPS12 GPS receiver modules measure 118mm x 68mm x 24mm and have a wide operating temperature range of -40ºC to +85ºC.
Key features of SGPS12 GPS receiver modules:
- NMEA output and input
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) capable
- aGPS capable
- Update rate up to 5 Hz
- Automotive grade voltage regulator, 9-32V input with reverse polarity protection
- PPS Signal Out with LED indicator
- RS232 or USB serial interface with LED indicators
Silvana Antenna Companion Module
- Single board design
- Optimised RF circuitry
- Optimally matched and tuned onboard antenna
- NMEA messages GGA, VTG, GSA, GSV, ZDA and RMC
- External reset input