The precise performance and ease of installation of Max-Matics GPS+ mobile combination antennas provide excellent value and flexibility for demanding wireless mobile applications.
Max-Matics GPS+ mobile combination antennas combine the high performance of a GPS antenna with the flexibility to add virtually any PCTel permanent mount compatible mobile antenna, providing reliable, real-time wireless voice and data coverage for fleet monitoring applications.
Designed to facilitate simple installation, the GPS+ antenna includes all necessary hardware for ‘blind’ installations when removal of the vehicle’s headliner is not desired.
Key features of Max-Matics GPS+ mobile combination antennas:
- Combination GPS/mobile antenna design provides GPS tracking coverage and voice/data wireless coverage capabilities for fleet monitoring or fleet tracking applications.
- UV-stable housing features attractive industrial design available in off-white or black textured finishes
- 3 or 5 Vdc operating voltage supply enables operation with most GPS systems on the market
- Trunk lid mount, permanent stud mount, mirror mount or magnet mount versions available
- Various connector options available for both the GPS antenna and the mobile antenna’s permanent mount