The Mercury6e (M6e) embedded UHF RFID reader modules available from Step Global Pty Ltd fulfil the performance standards of full size readers, but are small and efficient enough to be used in mobile applications.
M6e high performance 4 port UHF RFID modules offer world leading performance, form factor, and time-to-market advantages to OEMs, value added resellers as well as solution providers.
M6e UHF RFID modules support four ports and operate to a level of +31.5 dBm. Serial and USB interfaces are provided to support both board-to-board and board-to-host connectivity.
Key features of Mercury6e RFID reader modules:
- Multiprotocol support including EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with DRM, ISO 18000-6B (optional) and IP-X (optional)
- Four 50 Ohm MMCX connectors support four monostatic antennas
- Separate read and write levels, command-adjustable from 5 dBm to 31.5 dBm (1.4W) with +0.5 dBm accuracy above +15 dBm
- Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID carrier frequency range to accommodate worldwide regulations
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC, ETSI, MIC (KR) and SRRC-MII (P.R. China) regulatory specifications
- TTL level asynchronous data interface supporting speeds up to 921.6 kbps
- USB 2.0 full speed device port (up to 12 Mbps)
- Operating temperature range of -40ºC to +60ºC
- Maximum tag read rate of over 400 tags per second
- Maximum tag read distance of over 30 feet with 6 dBi antenna
- 4 GPIO lines controlled through data interface