Step Global Pty Ltd presents one of the world’s smallest fully featured GPS/GNSS modules.
The ORG4572 from OriginGPS is based on SiRF Star V and has a very compact footprint of 7x7mm. The GPS + GLONASS module provides a multi-channel receiver that continuously tracks all satellites in view to provide accurate positioning data.
The ORG4572 module’s ultra low power consumption and effective standalone operation in adverse environments make it perfect for use in small form factor situations such as covert, personal and animal tracking.
Key features of ORG4572 GPS + GLONASS modules:
- Multi-channel GNSS (GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO)
- Simultaneous GLONASS and GPS tracking
- OriginGPS Noise Free Zone System (NFZ)
- Fully integrated with RF Shield TCXO and RTC crystal, LNA and SAW filter
- Multipath mitigation
- Active jammer detector and remover
- SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS) support
- Assisted GNSS (A-GNSS) support
- Ultra low power consumption of < 9mW
- Fast position fix of < 1 second
- Ultimate sensitivity of -165dBm
- MEMS sensors gateway
- Wireless Sniffer Hybrid for indoor aiding
- Supports passive or active antenna
- UART, SPI or I2C host interface
- Surface Mount Design (SMD)
- Operates from -40° to 85°C
- FCC and CE certified
- Pb-Free RoHS compliant