Step Global Pty Ltd presents the XDL Micro from Pacific Crest, a 0.5 watt UHF transceiver designed for integration into products that require a one-way or two-way radio communication link covering 403-473MHz in a single band.
The compact high performance UHF transceiver utilises Pacific Crest’s next generation, backwards-compatible XDL modem technology, instantly putting the user’s products in touch with a large installed base of GNSS precise positioning systems.
Easy to integrate, the XDL Micro UHF transceivers are perfect for rugged outdoor solutions in mining, construction, surveying and environmental monitoring.
Key features of XDL Micro UHF transceivers:
- Compact size: 69.8mm L x 46.6mm W x 11.2mm H
- 70 MHz coverage single 403-473 MHz band: Advanced data link design for high performance over entire band
- High over-the-air link rate
- 19,200 bps (both GMSK and 4FSK)
- Supports 1Hz RTK corrections for multi-GNSS receivers
- Software-derived channel bandwidth: Compatible with both 12.5 and 25 kHz radios
- High vibration tolerance and wide temperature specifications