Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment are the Australian Agents for Edilgrappa Rescue Tools. Edilgrappa srl develop and manufacture high quality hydraulic equipment tools to the Building, Industrial and Rescue sectors since 1976.
Edilgrappa organisation and manufacturing process is based on the ISO 9001 Quality Certificate to guarantee safety and reliability.
Urban Search and Rescue Tools
Edilgrappa sets new standards in Urban Rescue with its self contained series of cutters and combi-tools, independent from any hydraulic power remote source for a hose-free easy operation on site. Unparalleled commitment to quality of manufacturing, combined with unique design delivers high power and lightweight tools resulting in minimum effort and maximum efficiency in use.
- Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment offers a range of rescue tools from Edilgrappa designed for rapid removal of debris and extrication of victims in challenging situations.
- Suitable for use in urban search and rescue work following an earthquake, explosion, structural collapse or accidents, Edilgrappa rescue tools can even be used under water in combination with specialised equipment.
- MU16 rod bar cutters can cut thick rebars to allow access as well as removal of debris and trapped victims.
- Edilgrappa’s combi tools such as MDC 300 are ideal for multiple applications including cutting, spreading and lifting. This tool is available in cordless, electric, petrol driven and remote hydraulic versions.
- Edilgrappa manufactures 700 bar high pressure hydraulic tools for use in rescue, construction and industrial applications.
The Edilgrappa hydraulic rescue tools are ideal for:
- EMS Rescue
- Remote Rescue
- Fastest Response
- Forcible Entry
- Collapsed Rescue
- Aerial Rescue
- Protester Release
- Confined Space Rescue
- Natural Disasters