Model TC 32 hydraulic chain cutters are designed to cut high tensile chains to a maximum thickness of 32mm in diameter as well as chrome-silicon spring steel to 20mm in diameter. Manufactured in Italy by Edilgrappa, the TC 32 electric hydraulic chain cutter tools feature cutting blades specially designed and engineered to cut through these hardened materials.
A unique cutting guard in the OH&S compliant TC 32 hydraulic chain cutters protects the operator from flying particles during cutting operations. The protection guard has a viewing window for the operator to position the material. The hydraulic chain cutters are ideal for workshops, factories, chain suppliers and on-site work.
Edilgrappa is a leading Italian manufacturer of cutting equipment, offering a wide range of high pressure hydraulic tools for use in rescue, construction and industrial applications. Stainelec supplies a comprehensive range of portable/ stationary cutters and benders to the rebar, mining and construction industries.
Key features of Edilgrappa TC 32 hydraulic chain cutters:
- Depth and cutting angle of blades allow both sides of the chain link to be cut in a single application
- Allows easy access to cutting blades for routine maintenance, re-sharpening or replacement
- Cutting capacity up to 32mm diameter tensile chain
- Compact and portable
- Protection guard included
- Powered by double insulated 230 volt, 1100 watt motor
- Operating pressure 600 bar
- 47 ton output cutting force
- Also available with 120 volt motor
- Unit weight 43kg
- Dimensions 700x300x165mm