Available from Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment , the Ogura HBB-19180 electric hydraulic radial rebar benders are designed for use in multiple applications in the construction industry. The Ogura range of hydraulic bar cutters and rebar benders offers high reliability, powerful performance and ease of use.
Ogura’s portable electric benders have the capacity to bend 20mm (D20) rebar to 180 degrees in 16 seconds. Specially designed for cordless operation, the electric rebar benders comply with OH&S requirements for the rebar industry.
The HBB-19180 electric hydraulic rebar benders are used by steel fixers to bend established rebar within the formwork or bend starter bars after the pouring of the slab or footings at construction sites.
Key features of HBB-19180 electric hydraulic rebar benders:
- Develops up to 700 bar output from the advanced radial hydraulic pump
- Powered by Makita's 230-volt 1050 watt double insulated motor
- Well-designed controls increase efficiency while operating in difficult conditions
- Holding handle at the centre and rear can be independently adjusted in a 360-degree rotation to allow optimum positioning
- Bends of 90, 135 and 180 degrees can be completed in a few seconds at the correct elevation after forming material is removed
- Maximum material capacity of up to 20mm rebar, with radius bending to 180 degrees
- Maximum bending capacity D20 @ 620/mm²
- Bending speed: D20 (16 seconds)/ D16 (11 seconds) at 180º
- Weight of tool: 13kg