Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment introduces a new range of hydraulic chain cutters from Edilgrappa designed for performance and safety.
The new TC 26 hydraulic chain cutters are designed to cut high tensile chain to a maximum thickness of 26mm diameter, and can also cut chrome-silicon spring steel to 16mm diameter.
The OH&S compliant TC 26 hydraulic chain cutters are also fitted with a unique cutting guard to protect the operator from flying particles during operation. The guard has a viewing window for the operator to position the material.
Manufactured in Italy by Edilgrappa, the TC 26 electric hydraulic chain cutter tools feature cutting blades specially designed and engineered to cut through hardened materials.
Key features of Edilgrappa TC 26 hydraulic chain cutters:
- Depth and cutting angle of blades allow both sides of the chain link to be cut in a single application
- Allows easy access to cutting blades for routine maintenance, re-sharpening or replacement
- Ideal for workshops, factories, chain suppliers and on-site work
- Chain cutters available with a cutting capacity of up to 32mm diameter
- Compact and portable design
- Protection guard included
- Unit weighs 25kg
- Powered by double insulated 230 volt, 1100 watt motor
- 31-ton output cutting force
- Also available with 115 volt motor