Notching pliers from Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment are designed to ensure clean notches for 22.5mm and 30mm push button holes on switchboard panels.
Punching with Stainelec notching pliers is a fast and efficient process as it doesn't leave any markings on the finished cabinet or working material surface. The unit features user-friendly operating handles for easy operation.
Key features of Stainelec notching pliers:
- Easy and quick punching of notches in 2.4 Mild Steel and 1.6 Stainless Steel
- Offers a quick notching action compared to filing
- Notches 3.2mm or 4.8mm (by turning the punching head 180 degrees)
- Long tool-life from hardened tool steel construction of both punch and die
- Easy punching due to high lever transmission
- Plastic-laminated handles
- Lightweight and portable