Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment introduces a new range of 20mm rebar benders from Ogura.
Ogura is a well-known manufacturer of rebar hydraulic tools for the construction industry in Japan as well as various global markets.
Ogura’s Model MB 819 portable rebar benders are a range of extremely small rebar bending machines designed for bending 20mm rebar.
Suitable for high-production bending in fabrication workshops, the compact MB 819 rebar benders are also portable for carrying out work at construction sites.
Key features of MB 819 rebar benders:
- Two inbuilt lifting handles provide easy movement around the job site
- Powered by 240 volt single phase supply
- Bends rebar up to 20mm in diameter to a maximum of 180 degrees in a few seconds
- Adjustment selection controls allow for fine tuning of the bending radius
- Comes complete with a full set of bending rollers and collars, interchangeable for different bending radius
- Measures 350mm x 350mm x 400mm and weighs 55kg