Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment presents cordless BC 16 container seal cutters from ARM Sangyo.
Designed to easily cut container seals in any position with the rotating cutter head, the BC 16 cordless container seal cutters are supplied with a harness strap and protection hand shield to ensure OHS-compliant safety while cutting high tensile seals. The BC 16 was used for rescuing victims of the London underground rail bomb blasts by cutting the rebar reinforced material within the concrete structures.
ARM Sangyo (Japan) specialises in the manufacture of precision made hydraulic rebar cutters, bolt cutters, swagers and hand tools. Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment is the Australian distributor and representative for ARM Sangyo.
ARM 16mm bolt cutters are available corded (standard supply voltage) or cordless with 14.4 volt rechargeable battery.
Key features of ARM BC 16 cordless container seal cutters:
- Produces 11 ton of hydraulic force to cut container seals, bolts, chains, rebar, and padlocks in seconds
- Compact and powerful hydraulic bolt cutters
- Cutter head can rotate 180 degrees
- Designed to cut high tensile steel bars such as padlocks and chains
- Cutter blades manufactured from ARM’s powder high speed steel with double titanium coating
- Cutter blade facilitates extended operation between changing or sharpening
- 14.4 volt rechargeable battery