These hydraulic hole punchers are capable of punching through 6mm stainless steel, 12mm mild steel and 12mm thick copper plate, and are effective on a wide range of materials including I beams, copper bars, channels, angles and plates.
They can be fixed to a stand for use in factory or on-site applications, providing operators with the flexibility to operate the units in an upright position.
PB-500 portable hydraulic punching machines are manufactured in Italy from quality hardened tool steel to ISO9000 standards, and also feature:
- a punching force of 21 tons
- double acting for easy punch return and jam free operation during use
- can be attached to a base plate for use in the upright position
- available in both cordless and electric models
- equipped with adjustable support and stripping plates
- punches through 6mm stainless steel, 12mm mild steel and 12mm thick copper plate
- punching capacity for 12mm thick mild steel at 14mm round hole size; and
- maximum size hole size of 30mm round can punch 5mm thick mild steel material.