Offering a maximum cutting capacity of 20mm, the Edilgrappa Silvercut 20 high tensile rebar cutters now come with a newly designed cutting head that allows the operator easier access in awkward locations when rebars need to be cut onsite.
The Edilgrappa Silvercut 20 features one of the smallest cutting heads among all rebar cutters thanks to the specially engineered drop forged head assembly. Silvercut 20 rebar cutters are suitable for use on building sites and factory operations.
Key features of Edilgrappa Silvercut 20 rebar cutters:
- Powerful double insulated 230 volt 1100 watt motor drives the precision designed radial hydraulic pump
- Lightweight at only 10kg, allows portability on site
- Produces 14 tonnes of force with a cutting speed of 3 seconds
- Special grip allows the tool to be carried easily between jobs or worksites
- Fitted with cutter guards for user safety
- Motor: 230 Volt 50Hz 1100 Watt
- Cutting Speed: 3 seconds
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 20mm diameter
- Weight: 10kg
- Dimensions: 530mm L x 140mm W x 120mm H
- Standard Accessories: Heavy duty carry case
- Hydraulic Pressure Output: 14 tonnes