Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment presents the SEK tungsten carbide hole cutters manufactured in Japan.
Stainelec is the sole Australian agent for SEK Co. Ltd, supplier of precision cutting tools to the metal working industry.
The high quality SEK tungsten carbide hole cutters feature a patented design to the cutting angle between teeth configuration, resulting in less effort being required when using electric/ battery drilling tools. The outer and inner cutting tip edges are designed to enhance the discharge of chips, resulting in a smooth and efficient operation.
A mill finish is accomplished on the internal face of the work piece on completion of hole cutting. Being a precision cutting tool the operator will achieve the exact desired hole cut size.
Key features of SEK tungsten carbide hole cutters:
- Carbide cutters come complete with an arbour and HSS drill
- Maximum depth on hole is 25mm for stainless steel and mild steel
- Selected sizes are available for 38mm deep hole cutting
- Also includes selected imperial sizes for use when holes are required for nominal size round tube
- Cutting through tube can be cut quick and easy in most applications
- Cutter can be sharpened repeatedly due to carbide teeth quality