Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment introduces the Kamekura RF-A3 electric/hydraulic copper bar hole punchers featuring a double-acting hydraulic system that produces a quick, clean and accurate hole in copper, mild steel and stainless steel.
Made in Japan, RF-A3 electric/ hydraulic copper bar hole punchers are especially designed for confined work environments to punch holes, allowing the operator to move the hydraulic pump and motor assembly to the desired position.
RF-A3 electric/ hydraulic copper bar hole punchers feature an inching button, which allows the operator to position the material accurately by adjusting the movable back gauge and punching holes on a pre-marked centre line on the workpiece material.
The hydraulic hole punchers are precision manufactured tools offering a lifetime of reliable service to any tradesman requiring to penetrate holes in sheet metal, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminium.
Kamekura hydraulic equipment is extensively used in electrical switchboard manufacturing, plumbing/ sink ware manufacturing, plant system operations and general sheetmetal workshops.
Key features of RF-A3 copper hole punchers:
- Designed for punching round holes from 6mm to 20mm in 12mm thick copper, 10mm thick mild steel and 6mm thick stainless steel
- Produces 20 tons of punching force
- Double insulated 230V motor drives the high-powered 2-stage double acting hydraulic system with auto return when the hole is punched
- Compact unit dimensions of 480mm x 137mm x 213mm and unit weight of 15kg makes the puncher unit extremely portable
- Portable design allows easy transportation within the work area or for onsite operations
- Extensive range of punch and dies from 6mm to 20mm diameter in 1mm increments
- Simple, fast, easy and effortless punching operation
- Assured professional finish to the workpiece achieved with no burr or damage to the product
Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment is the sole Australian agent and distributor of Kamekura Seiki hydraulic equipment.