As a construction tool, the Ogura cordless rebar cutters are used in the rebar industry. Being cordless, the cutter is OH&S-safe for building site works.
Ogura cordless rebar cutters are also used in rescue operations to cut security bars for entry into premises in emergency situations.
Key features of Ogura ORC-16DF 16mm cordless rebar cutters:
- Incorporates the Makita LX motor to power Ogura’s advanced design high pressureradial hydraulic pump delivering an output cutting force of 8 tonnes
- LX motor is powered by 18-volt Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries with extended battery performance of 30%
- Auto return function in the cutting shear blade and a manual return valve help the operator release the cutting operation for returning to normal open position
- Cutting head rotates at 360 degrees, with the cutting blades having 4 cutting edges
- Blades can be rotated easily when required