The new Ogura BC-300 portable battery powered combi cutter/spreader is ideal for emergency rescue, remote rescue, forcible entry, auto extraction, collapsed rescue, protestor release and confined space rescue.
Designed for easy operation, Ogura portable rescue tools do not require an auxiliary power source as they are powered by the self-contained power pack on each tool body. The HRS system allows the operator to easily change the work heads to suit different spreading and cutting applications.
Ogura BC-300 cordless rescue cutters incorporate a twist grip style control that allows fine movement for the safe release of a load when the tool is being used in lifting and pulling modes.
Key features of Ogura BC-300 cordless rescue cutters:
- Well-designed controls simplify operation in difficult conditions
- Handle at the centre and rear can be independently adjusted 360 degrees to allow optimum positioning in awkward situations
- Charges in only 22 minutes
- Operates 30% longer than NiCad and Halide batteries
- 300mm opening and spreading force at 5.9 tons
- Extremely portable with no set up time required
- Enables immediate response to rescue situations without the need for any auxiliary equipment
- Heavy duty serrated steel blades provide non slip cutting action
- Dual moving blades provide the user with better spreading capability
- Cutter blades can be replaced after constant vigorous usage in seconds