Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment introduces the new M-40L electric hydraulic portable strut cutters from precision hydraulic equipment manufacturer Kamekura Seiki.
Designed to cut Unistrut and Flexi-strut material with ease, the M-40L metal strut cutters are OH&S compliant, protecting the user from common dangers found in alternative cutting methods such as abrasive and saw cutting applications.
M-40L strut cutters are suitable for use in electrical, air conditioning and plumbing industries as well as in plant and engineering, and various on-site applications. With no waste, mess or deburring, the M-40L offers high efficiency and safety in on-site requirements for cutting strut material.
Key features of M-40L metal strut cutters:
- Hydraulic power system driven by 230 Volt/ 420 Watt double insulated Hitachi motor
- Motor casing can be adjusted to 3 different working positions to offer more flexibility when cutting different sections of material
- Cutting blades housed within the cassette for each type of strut material section
- Cassette can be easily changed within a few seconds to suit the size of the section required to be cut
- Enclosed cutter blades prevent injury to the operator during operation