The lightweight, compact and portable Kamekura M-40CR puncher allows the operator to easily punch holes in Unistrut material for fixing applications and suspension systems such as threaded rods. Weighing just 5kg, the hydraulic powered portable punchers are suitable for factory and on-site operations.
Designed and precision manufactured in Japan, the M-40CR electric hydraulic punchers are extremely reliable, powerful and easy to use, offering the ability to punch holes easily and with higher productivity as opposed to drilling applications.
The puncher’s hydraulic operation helps achieve a clean hole on both sides of the material within 3 seconds, without any bur removal required after the punching operation.
Key features of Kamekura M-40CR electric hydraulic hole punchers:
- Capable of punching stainless steel and mild steel materials at maximum thickness of 3.2mm
- Wide variety of punch and die sets from 4.5mm to 13.5mm diameter
- Delivers a hydraulic output punching pressure of 700 Bar
- Powered by a double insulated Hitachi 420 Watt/ 230 Volt electric motor
- Allows the operator to easily cut threaded rods without damaging the thread after completing the cut
- Weighs just 4.8kg, enabling portable operation in factory and on-site environments
- Capable of cutting M8, M10 and M12 stainless steel threaded rods
- Delivers a hydraulic output pressure of 700 Bar
- Powered by a double insulated 460 Watt/ 230 Volt motor
- Hydraulic operation helps achieve a clean cut on both sides of the rod in three seconds, enabling nuts to be screwed with ease