Kamekura DW 404 threaded rod cutters are now available with imperial as well as metric cutter blades. The imperial cutter blades in 3/8 and ½ inch Whitworth sizes can cut threaded rods in mild steel and stainless steel.
Customers can also choose from a vast range of cutting dies for imperial or metric cutting applications, with the DW 404 accepting both types of threads.
Kamekura's DW 404 threaded rod cutters allow operators to easily cut threaded rods without damaging the thread after completing the cut. Weighing just 4.8kg, the electric powered threaded rod cutter offers portable operation, making it suitable for factory and on-site environments.
Key features of Kamekura DW 404 threaded rod cutters:
- Capable of cutting M8, M10, M12, 3/8 and ½ inch Whitworth stainless steel threaded rods
- Also cuts M8, M10, M12 , 3/8 and ½ inch Whitworth mild steel rods along with stainless steel hooker rods
- Delivers a hydraulic output pressure of 700 bar with a double insulated 460 watt 230 volt motor
- Hydraulic operation helps achieve a clean cut on both sides of the rod in three seconds
- Extremely reliable, powerful and easy to use
- Locking pin system allows the user to switch and change the cutting dies in seconds