Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment offers a new range of spiral and ring benders from ICARO designed for horizontal and vertical forming of spirals. ICARO is a leading Italian manufacturer of rebar bender machines for the construction industry worldwide.
Designed for user-friendly and safe operation, ICARO’s model CAL34-N spiral benders are suitable for high production bending in fabrication workshops as well as on-site construction applications. Precision designed heat treated alloy steel rollers ensure reliable spiral bending.
Designed to be used in vertical or horizontal working positions, the CAL34-N spiral benders feature a low voltage foot switch for easy control of the bender operation. In addition to two-speed operation, the machine features a pedestal emergency stop for added OH&S compliance. CAL34-N can be easily set up into a horizontal or vertical working position.
- Motor: 2 speed motor 3.2/2.6kW
- Maximum rebar thickness: 8mm - 32mm diameter rebar
- Maximum wire thickness: 8mm - 16mm diameter wire
- Maximum spiral diameter:
- 120mm - 1500mm vertical position
- 120mm - infinite in horizontal position
- Weight: 350kg
- Dimensions L x W x H: 1300 x 1050 x 1250mm (1700mm horizontal position)