Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment introduces a new combo hydraulic rebar cutter and bender from Edilgrappa for cutting and bending 25mm rebar.
Edilgrappa's Model MU-26 combo series hydraulic rebar cutter and bender features a single hydraulic body to operate the interchangeable heads for cutting and bending rebar measuring up to 25mm in diameter.
Several cutting heads are available optionally for Edilgrappa's Model MU-26 combo series hydraulic rebar cutter and bender for cutting and bending in difficult applications. The combo MU-26 hydraulic rebar cutters and benders allow the operator to accomplish multiple applications using a single rebar tool.
Edilgrappa has designed the MU-26 to a new standard for the rebar industry with the portable rebar cutters and benders enabling easier and safer operation for OH&S compliance.
Key features of Edilgrappa MU-26 combo rebar cutter and bender:
- Unique interchangeable head system enables operable heads to be changed to bend or cut rebar
- Interchangeable heads can be easily and quickly changed with all parts stored inside a carry case
- OH&S compliant
- 230 volt 1150 watt double insulated motor
- Maximum material thickness: 25mm diameter high tensile 650 grade
- Optional head attachments available for cutting and bending
- Hydraulic output capacity: 32 ton
- Operating pressure: 580 bar
- Weight of body: 11.5kg