Available exclusively in Australasia from Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment , Model HP-1 Power Man Junior hydraulic hole punchers are designed to punch holes in diverse surfaces including sheet metal, stainless steel, copper, brass and aluminium.
Made in Japan by Kamekura, Model HP-1 Power Man Junior hydraulic hole punchers are precision manufactured to deliver long-term reliable performance and service along with a professional finish.
Key features of model HP-1 Power Man Junior hydraulic hole punchers:
- Capable of punching up to 2.4mm mild steel and 1.6mm stainless steel
- Portable unit weighs only 2.4kg and offers ease of operation
- Achieves professional finish after punching with no damage to finished painted products
- Simplified design with integrated pump and cylinder
- Extensive range of round punch and die sets from 11mm to 80mm in 1mm increments available
- Standard square die sets also supplied
- Special size die sets available to suit specific size holes
- Standard kits available with selected die sets
- Round die sets consisting of 16mm, 20mm, 22.5mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm and 50mm available for the electrical switchboard industry