New from Ogura are the MB-816 compact and lightweight benders available from Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment , which bring reliability for easy and user friendly bending for up to 16mm rebar applications. The benders internal parts are isolated from the processing function by a separator plate that directs trash of iron residue to an outlet in the rear panel.
Features of the MB-816 benders include:
- MB-816 benders feature easy to use dial settings for basic angle adjustments from 0-180 degrees then a sliding lever control for the finer adjustment
- The MB-816 bending units offer a lightweight design for easy portability as well as user friendly functions to achieve easier work
- These benders have a single phase 230V 1050W motor and can bend 180 degrees in 3 seconds
- MB-816 benders can be used in a factory environment or on site as it is only 370 x 300 x 350mm in size and weighs only 26kgs with carry handles (easy transportation for site work)
- The benders come complete with bending dies and is able to bend multiple bars such as D10; 3 bars, D13; 2 bars and D16; 1 bar