CCC provides project management, engineering, procurement and construction services for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, power plants, sewage treatment plants, buildings, roads and bridges, marine works, general civil works, pipelines, offshore light industry, and maintenance of petrochemical installations and underwater structures.
Model RW-M2 electric hydraulic portable hole punchers by Kamekurasis are designed for punching round and slot holes from 8mm to 20mm in materials such as copper and mild steel of 10mm thickness. The portable hole punchers are also capable of punching 8mm to 20mm diameter holes in 6mm thickness stainless steel.
Key advantages of Model RW-M2 electric hole punchers:
- Unique design allows the operator easy positioning by adjusting the movable back gauge
- LED lighting system clearly lights up the desired punching position for accuracy
- Inching button allows further accuracy to punch on pre-marked centre lines of the work piece
- Double insulated 230-volt motor drives the high powered two stage hydraulic system
- Auto return when the hole is punched
- High portability, weighing just 10.5kg
- High output of 20 tons of punching force
- Suitable for site and workshop situations