Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment has been supplying hydraulic hole punching equipment and precision tooling to the manufacturing and trade sectors for over 30 years. The new addition to the Kamekura Models PX2 and HP1 hydraulic hole punchers will protect the tools against misuse when thickness of the material to be punched is higher than specified by the manufacturer.
Made in Japan by Kamekura Seiki Co Ltd, the hydraulic hole punchers are distributed by Stainelec in Australia.
Models PX-2 and HP-1 hydraulic hole punchers are ideal for electricians, electrical switchboard manufacturers, sheet metal workshops and engineering maintenance plants to create holes in sheet metal and stainless steel. The PX-2 hydraulic hole punchers feature a 2-speed pump with 5.5 ton output capacity for quick and easy punching process.
Key features of Models PX-2 and HP-1 hydraulic hole punchers:
- Lightweight at 4.5kg
- Simple and fast operation for a professional finish on the workpiece with no damage to the painted surface
- Round punch and die sets available from 15mm to 120mm diameter for PX-2
- Round punch and die sets from 10mm to 80mm diameter for HP-1
- Size range of 20mm to 50mm for square holes
- High quality cutting dies provide strong resistance against wear, especially when working with stainless steel
- Round punch and die sets fully machined from ISO quality tool steel with 8 cutting sides and hardened to 55 Rockwell
- Square punch and die sets manufactured from ISO quality tool steel by EDM machine centre and hardened to 55 Rockwell