Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment presents a range of rebar benders from the precision tool manufacturers, Ogura of Japan.
The Ogura HBB-19180DF cordless rebar benders are specially designed for cordless operation and comply with OH&S requirements for the rebar industry.
The cordless rebar benders are part of a comprehensive range of hydraulic equipment including hydraulic bar cutters and rebar benders from Ogura.
The HBB-19180DF rebar benders can develop up to 600 bar output from the radial hydraulic pump powered by Makita's LX DC-motor with the new 18V Li-Ion rechargeable batteries.
Key features of HBB-19180DF cordless rebar benders:
- Well-designed controls increase operating efficiency especially in difficult conditions
- Holding handle at the centre and rear can be independently adjusted 360 degrees to allow optimum positioning in awkward situations
- Cordless operation enables unrestricted use in on-site environments
- Bends of 90, 135 and 180 degrees can be completed in seconds at the correct elevation after forming material has been removed
- Maximum material capacity up to 16mm rebar with radius bending to 180 degrees
- Cordless hydraulic radial bender powered by Makita Li-Ion batteries
- Maximum bending capacity D16 @ 490/mm²
- Bending speed: D16 (20 seconds)/ D13 (16 seconds) at 180 degrees
- Weight of tool: 12kg