Edilgrappa is a manufacturer of 700 bar high pressure hydraulic tools used in rescue, building and industrial applications.
Suitable for rebar manufacturers, concrete industry, collapsed rescue work situations as well as cutting container seals and bolts, Edilgrappa MU16 cordless rebar cutters are compact in design and powerful in performance, producing 14 tonnes of force to cut bolts, chains, rebars and padlocks.
Edilgrappa MU16 cordless rebar cutters offer high levels of safety in addition to flexibility and portable convenience.
Key features of Edilgrappa MU16 cordless rebar cutters:
- Special hardened powder high-speed steel blades with 3 cutting edges
- Produces 14 tonnes of force
- 16mm bar cutting capacity with cutting speed of 7 seconds
- Powered by DeWalt 18-volt 2.6Ah NiMH rechargeable battery
- ISO 9001 Quality Certificate