Offering benefits such as low noise output, dust and vibration while crushing debris, the concrete crushers are part of Edilgrappa's urban search and rescue tools designed for extrication of victims from collapsed walls, staircases, lift shafts, columns, and even under water if needed.
Edilgrappa’s Model 230 DE T10 is a portable concrete crusher unit also useful for demolition works in the construction industry, allowing operators to easily remove sections of concrete attached to structures without disturbing existing fixture material, with minimal noise, vibration and dust in urban areas.
Model 230 DE T10 works best with Edilgrappa's hydraulic power pack model CB 700 for continuous use.
Key benefits of Model 230 DE T10 concrete crushers:
- Low noise output and clean crushing ensure OH&S compliance
- Delivers 20 tonnes of hydraulic pressure to crush material at 200mm thick
- Maximum jaw opening from the tips at 230mm
- Fitted with a transparent safety screen for greater OH&S to the operator
- Fixing point provided to connect a spring balance unit for easier working conditions
- 700 bar maximum hydraulic operating pressure
- 20 ton hydraulic operating power
- 230mm maximum jaw opening
- 200mm maximum crushing thickness
- 10 ton crushing force (from the tips)
- Weighs 23kg, can be used with spring balancer
- Dimensions at 800 x 510 x 212mm