Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment , the sole Australian agent and distributor for Edilgrappa, Italy presents PZN 28DE hydraulic hole punchers.
Edilgrappa hole punchers are precision-made hydraulic tools suitable for use in any working position, allowing the operator more flexibility to punch holes in confined situations for a wide range of applications. These tools are available in cordless and electric versions.
Cordless hydraulic hole punchers can punch through a maximum of 12mm thick mild steel, while electric hydraulic hole punchers can punch through maximum 32mm thick mild steel.
Key features of Edilgrappa PZN 28DE hydraulic hole punchers:
- Can be suspended using a spring balance system or work bench mounted to suit requirement
- Manufactured in Italy to ISO9000 standards using quality hardened tool steel
- Double Effect (DE) for easy punch return and blockage free from any sticking effect
- Effective on a wide range of materials including I-beams, channels, angles, tubes and plates
- Cordless and electric models can be equipped with adjustable support and strippers