Designed to suit all cable cutting requirements in the electrical industry for cables up to 140mm in diameter, Edilgrappa TC 140 portable cable cutters offer a cutting force output of 55 ton.
The newly designed portable double acting hydraulic cable cutters are completely blockage-free, making them fast, reliable and user-friendly in operation while also meeting OH&S safety requirements.
Key features of Edilgrappa TC 140 hydraulic cable cutters:
- Cutter blades can be easily re-sharpened when required
- Ideal for cutting armoured copper cable for power companies, mining industry and electrical trades
- Can be used in every position
- Powered by a remote hydraulic power pack with fan forced cooling of the hydraulic oil supply for continuous operation
- Operating hydraulic pressure: 700 Bar
- Cutting force output: 55 ton
- Maximum cutting thickness: 140mm diameter
- Weight of cutter: 90kg
- Hydraulic pump (remote): Recommended Model CB 700 for continuous use