The Italy-manufactured Edilgrappa TR40/ TPS 22N rebar straighteners are portable hydraulic tools designed for plant operators to straighten coiled wire and rebar material easily. The rebar straighteners are specifically developed for use in the production of rebar, round bar and wire products in the wire industry.
Weighing only 18.2kg, the petrol driven hydraulic rebar straighteners are extremely portable, making them ideal for on-site or factory environments.
Key features of Edilgrappa TR40/ TPS 22N rebar straighteners:
- Powered by Honda's GX35 4 stroke petrol motor
- OH&S compliant
- Unique interchangeable head system enables the operable heads to be changed to bend, straighten or cut depending on the material
- Maximum material thickness: 22mm diameter high tensile material
- Optional bending and cutter heads for 22mm rebar
- Hydraulic output capacity: 25 ton
- Operating pressure: 570 bar
Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment is the sole Australian agent and distributor for Edilgrappa equipment.