Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment introduces a new range of portable rebar cutters from Italian manufacturer Edilgrappa.
The new Edilgrappa model MU 16D electric/hydraulic rebar cutters are designed as portable cutting tools suitable for rebar, rods, metal bands, bolts, padlocks and chains. Edilgrappa is a leading Italian manufacturer of cutting equipment, offering a wide range of high pressure hydraulic tools for use in rescue, construction and industrial applications.
Stainelec supplies the complete range of electric, cordless and petrol driven hydraulic cutter tools from Edilgrappa. Available in several cutting and bending configurations, the rebar tools enable quick and efficient operating performance in construction and fabricating industries.
Key features of Edilgrappa MU 16D portable rebar cutters:
- Portable electro-hydraulic cutter for material up to 16mm diameter
- Weighs 7.5kg
- Produces cutting force to 14 tons
- Evenly balanced 16mm cutter with a D handle for easy operation of the trigger switch
- Available with a mounting bracket for fixing to a work bench or with spring balancer for easier working conditions in rebar processing situations
- Cutter blades manufactured from Italian tool steel and featuring three sided blade edges
- Designed and manufactured in Italy to ISO 9001 standards and CE certified
- Powered by double insulated 230 volt 1100 watt motor
- Operating pressure at 700 bar
- Fast cutting at 1.5 seconds
- Also available with rear handle (Model MU 16 electric) and cordless cutter unit