The Edilgrappa F130N is a range of portable double acting hydraulic cutters ideal for most cutting requirements in industrial, demolition and car dismantling workplaces. The 100% blockage-free system offers a fast, reliable and user-friendly cutting experience along with lightweight construction for easy handling.
Designed to meet OH&S requirements for safety, the F130N's cutter blades can be easily re-sharpened when required.
Powered by a remote hydraulic power pack, Edilgrappa F130N shearer cutters are suitable for cutting cables, steel pipes and wire ropes for foundries, car recycling and demolition works as the portable and lightweight equipment can be used in every position.
Key features of Edilgrappa F130N portable shearer cutters:
- Operating hydraulic pressure: 700 Bar
- Cutting force output: 25 ton
- Maximum cutting thickness: 3mm (for 60mm dia. tube)
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Maximum opening of cutter blades: 130mm
- Hydraulic pump (remote): Recommended Model CB 700 for continuous use