Completing one full cycle every 16 revolutions, the new TankJet 55 fluid driven cleaners are designed compactly to fit into openings as small as 44.5mm.
Narrow angle full cone sprays rotate in multiple axes for complete coverage of wine barrels, chemical and storage barrels as well as drums, kegs and small tanks.
TankJet 55 fluid driven cleaners are ideal for the food, beverage, wine and chemicals segments. With their ability to clean multiple vessels in minutes, the cleaners reduce the downtime for tank, barrel and vat cleaning, helping to return the storage vessels to service more quickly.
Key features of TankJet 55 fluid driven cleaners:
- Compact size fits into openings as small as 44.5mm
- Easily inserted into standard bung hole openings
- Compatible with a variety of pumps, including pressure washers
- Made from durable 316L stainless steel
- Fluid-driven cleaner requires no external motor
- Available in standard models for faster rotation and shorter cycle time; and
- Slow rotation models available for excellent dwell time to clean tough residues.