Spraying Systems Co. offers the PathoSans cleaning and sanitising system that provides a safer and more eco-friendly alternative to conventional chemical-based cleaners.
The PathoSans system converts water and salt into alkaline cleaner (NaOH) and acidic sanitiser (HClO) solutions that can be used for surface cleaning, pathogen destruction and biofilm removal. Solutions are produced on demand so they can be immediately used or stored for later use. The PathoSans helps slash costs of cleaning consumables by up to 95%.
By completely replacing current chemical-based surface cleaners and sanitisers, the PathoSans sanitising system eliminates exposure to toxic and dangerous chemicals for people as well as the environment.
The PathoSans system is effective against pathogens including:
- Escherichia coli (0157:H7)
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Murine Norovirus (MNV-1)
- Rapid payback through savings on conventional cleaners
- Less than 5 cents per gallon to produce
- Low maintenance system
- Produces cleaning solution on-site, on-demand
- Eliminates mixing, transport and storage
- Non-toxic solution increases worker safety
- Very low carbon footprint
- Converts fats and proteins to soap and washes them away without residue
- Removes stubborn substances such as caked cheese, chocolate and hydrogenated oil
- Kills micro-organisms with brief contact time
- Prevents resistive microbe strains