The PanelSpray system from Spraying Systems Co. is a patented precision spray technology that helps improve the quality of OSB, MDF, plywood and other engineered wood products while decreasing production costs and reducing maintenance time.
The PanelSpray system offers closed-loop application control for applying a release agent or adding moisture to the mat surface, ensuring even coverage. The result is increased throughput and a structural board with a smoother and harder surface finish.
The spray system applies the release agent accurately and uniformly, preventing the board from sticking to belts and presses. The turnkey system is easily integrated into existing production lines.
Key features of the PanelSpray system:
- Reduces cure time and speeds up press cycles by applying moisture to the mat surface evenly and quickly
- Automatically maintains optimal flow rate based on board type and line speed
- Enables low flow application without the use of compressed air
- Provides independent flow control for top and bottom spray headers
- Less expensive and more reliable than spinning disks
- Proprietary spray integrity software verifies performance and detects plugged nozzles
- Mixing and dosing unit allows adjustments in chemical concentrations at the touch of a button
- In-line liquid heating improves the flow of viscous liquids
- Liquid recirculation ensures proper mixing of chemicals and uniform temperature
- Rinsing cycle cleans nozzles and entire system between spray cycles