FLOW VIEW ball flow indicators can be connected to a liquid dispersant system, allowing the user to verify at a glance that the correct amount of liquid is flowing to the desired spray nozzle or opener outlet even when the nozzles or outlets are out of sight.
Each flow indicator column can supply liquid for up to three nozzles, openers or other supply lines to be monitored.
The balls hover at the same level when the liquid is flowing equally to the desired supply lines.
When a ball hovers lower than the others, it indicates that one or more of the nozzles, openers or supply lines supplied by that column is restricted or blocked.
Conversely, if the ball hovers higher than the others, one or more of the hoses or fittings supplied by that column has a leak or is broken.
Key features of FLOW VIEW modular ball flow indicators:
- Modular design has individual columns and fittings that connect together with Wilger’s innovative O-ring seal and joint clips
- Modular design allows the system to be tailor-made to suit individual requirements
- Easy to assemble and service
- Two flow indicator models allow wide range indicator capability
- Six coloured indicator ball models accommodate different flow rates as well as different liquid specific gravity and viscosity