Spray Nozzle Engineering presents the Silvent 755-S safety air guns designed to reduce noise and compressed air usage in tough industrial applications.
Compressed air usage can be both expensive and dangerous with open pipes creating high noise levels and wasting compressed air due to their lack of directional flow.
The Silvent 755-S safety air guns from Spray Nozzle Engineering reduce noise by 73% and compressed air usage by 49%.
The 755-S safety air guns are suitable for applications that require a greater concentration of force in the centre of the object to be cleaned such as glass works, paper mills, foundries and steel mills.
The grip on the 755-S safety air guns has been developed for jobs requiring high blowing power and working environments that demand a robust grip and valve construction. The 755-S can also be used when wearing work gloves and the grip is considerably more impact-resistant than conventional safety air guns.
Key features of the Silvent 755-S safety air guns:
- Thumb regulation is standard on the pistol handle to provide ergonomic grip
- Handle can also be fitted with an extended trigger for hand regulation if desired
- Stainless steel nozzle features aerodynamic slots to achieve optimal utilisation of compressed air whilst minimising the sound level
- Extra slot nozzle in the centre increases air velocity and the blowing force
- Blowing force up to 7 times stronger than ordinary air guns on the market
Silvent safety air guns and fixed nozzles are used throughout production facilities to improve compressed air safety, save compressed air usage and eliminate noise.