The NF spray nozzles are designed to apply water in the correct ratio to reduce dust generated during the quarrying or mining process. Excessive dust generated during the conveying process can damage equipment, reduce visibility during production and cause serious health problems.
The spray nozzles are effective in preventing dust before it becomes unmanageable.
Key features and functions of BETE NF spray nozzles:
- Controls excessive dust generated during conveyor transport at mines and quarries
- Applies water to crushed rock in a ratio of 1.5% by weight to minimise dust without soaking the conveyors or creating mud
- Available in a variety of sizes and spray angles
- 90º spray angle and correct size ensure maximum dust suppression
- One-piece construction with no internal parts reduces risk of clogging
- High impact, uniform distribution spray pattern with tapered edges for overlapping edges
- Available with a fan or straight jet spray pattern