Spray Nozzle Engineering introduces the MaxiPass L spray nozzles that eliminate clogging problems caused by dirty and contaminated liquids.
BETE’s new MaxiPass L spray nozzles featuring an advanced clog-resistant design are available in Australia and New Zealand only from Spray Nozzle Engineering.
MaxiPass L clog-resistant spray nozzles offer highly reliable spray performance under difficult conditions, making them ideal for use in dust control, fire protection, gas scrubbing, pollution control and conveyor scrubbing applications.
Key features of MaxiPass L spray nozzles:
- Features a large free passage in an axial, full-cone spray nozzle design
- Unique, S-shaped internal valves allow free passage of particles at low flow rates (0.44 to 7.94 L/min)
- Can easily handle dirty and contaminated liquids
- Nozzle vanes are made from 316 stainless steel for optimum wear and corrosion resistance
- Nozzle body is available in brass or 303/ 316 stainless steel
- Full cone spray pattern available in three spray angles (narrow, medium and wide) with male connection to suit 1/8” and ¼” pipe sizes