Hose and cable reels are major tools that can affect the safety and efficiency of fire-fighting operations.
A correctly positioned and right hose for the job first attack hose line can save space and time, therefore reducing the amount of fire damage and potentially lives.
Reel Tech and Hannay Reels offer an extensive range of fire hose reels.
The reels require no draining, stacking or dragging and are available in all sizes and capacities. Increased hose capacity, efficient use of vehicle space and faster clean-up are all features of the Hannay fire hose reels, designed to save you space, time and money.
The range of Hannay fire hose reels include:
- Series F: booster hose that is rugged and dependable. Includes the SF with a mounted inbound motor
- Series F4000: compact reels ideal for use in restricted spaces
- Series 7100/7200: reels that can simultaneously handle hoses of different diameters
- Series 3100/3600: reels for industrial fire protection
- Series FF: use for large booster hoses or preconnected collapsible hose
- Series LD: reels and spools to handle large diameter hose, up to 6 inch
The Hannay fire hose reels are available from Spray Nozzle Engineering.