The Strahman Kwik Clean 3 pre-rinse nozzles available from Spray Nozzle Engineering are an ultra-high efficiency range of nozzles designed for restaurants, commercial kitchens and various food serving and food manufacturing operations.
Kwik Clean 3 pre-rinse nozzles were recently awarded the Kitchen Innovations Award 2011 by the National Restaurant Association, USA. The prestigious award recognises groundbreaking innovations in the foodservice kitchen equipment market.
Products recognised by the KI award enable foodservice operations to increase productivity, quality, safety, cost-efficiency and environmental stability.
Kwik Clean 3 pre-rinse nozzles are ideal for the foodservice industry with the ability to handle everything from baked-on sauce to the gentle rinsing of fine stemware, whilst using one-third less water than competitor pre-rinse nozzles.
Key features of Strahman Kwik Clean 3 pre-rinse nozzles:
- Incorporates three spray pattern choices in a single nozzle: fan spray, solid stream and patented triple action
- Fan spray tip supplies a 15º fan spray for general cleaning applications, with a flow rate of 0.99 gpm @ 60psi
- Solid stream tip supplies a solid spray pattern with high impact for tough cleaning applications, with a flow rate of 0.99 gpm @ 60psi
- Patented triple action tip supplies an ultra-low pattern for superior water conservation, with a flow rate of 0.91 gpm @ 60psi
- All stainless steel construction ensures leak-free and corrosion-free service
- Rubber used on spray nozzles for easy handling and protection purposes including on the grip, handle and nose cone
- Less than 1 gpm of water and sewage, cleaning in a world-record time of 15.6 seconds
- Offers up to 35% better efficiency, lower water use, significant labour savings and lower CO2 emissions
The Strahman Kwik Clean 3 will be displayed at the Spray Nozzle Engineering stand at the Foodpro 2011 exhibition from 10 July to 13 July, 2011 at the Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre.