Spitwater NSW are dedicated to providing all manner of industries and operations effective pressure cleaning equipment including diesel engine pressure cleaners. These diesel engine pressure cleaners are designed from the ground up to perform in heavy-duty industrial applications and are also ideal for use in places where electrical power is not readily available and petrol powered cleaners are either not preferred or allowed to be used for safety reasons.
Features of diesel engine pressure cleaners include:
- A range powered by 11hp, 12hp and 23hp Lombardini air-cooled diesel engines as well as 29hp and 44hp Deutz diesel engines
- Three smaller models are supplied on frames with large pneumatic wheels for easy transport
- Big rigs are offered on large, heavy-duty skid mounted frames
- Larger combinations available upon request
Applications for diesel engine pressure cleaning equipment include:
- Graffiti removal
- Building maintenance
- Road-building areas and cleaning road-building equipment
- Drain cleaning
- Mining areas and cleaning mining equipment
- Cleaning oil exploration equipment and more
For quality diesel engine pressure cleaners, Spitwater brings 25 years of experience to provide customers with high quality, high performing products designed to give an optimum performance.