Leading Australian manufacturer of pressure cleaners, Spitwater Australia introduces a new line of hydraulically driven pressure cleaners for use on trucks and farm machinery.
Spitwater’s electric and engine powered pressure cleaners manufactured at the company’s 20,000m² factory at Albury are very popular in the market.
The new hydraulically driven commercial quality high pressure cleaners are supplied in three standard models providing a cross-section of water flows and pressures to suit a host of different applications where hydraulic capacity is available.
Spitwater’s new hydraulic pressure cleaners offer pressures from 2100 psi (140 Bar) to 5000 psi (350 Bar) with water flows from 12 litres to 23 litres per minute. The cleaners are also available in other variations on request.
All models are fitted with a quality unloader valve, thermal safety valve, 10m of double wire braided R2 pressure cleaner hose, high quality RL56 (blue) gun with an in-built single lance and a nozzle protector.
Spitwater’s hydraulically driven pressure cleaners are ideal for all commercial applications where hydraulic capacity is available including earthmoving equipment, tippers, cement and garbage trucks as well as tractors and farm machinery with a suitable hydraulic system.
Spitwater spokesman Milo Gajin comments that the new range of hydraulically driven pressure cleaners offers the versatility to provide portable high water pressure cleaning solutions in highly demanding situations using available hydraulic capacity at a much lower cost to the consumer.
He adds that the hydraulic pressure cleaners are built robustly for tough Australian working conditions and will remove heavy dirt with ease.
Key features of Spitwater’s hydraulic pressure cleaners:
- Italian made Interpump brass head pump with ceramic pistons ideal for Australian water conditions
- Non-corrosive construction, especially parts that come in contact with water
- Pump is direct-coupled to one of three cross hydraulic motors, all operating at 1450 rpm
- Fitted with a quality unloader valve and thermal safety valve
- 10m of double wire braided R2 pressure cleaner hose
- High quality RL56 (blue) gun with an in-built single lance and a nozzle protector
- 5000 psi model also fitted with an additional safety valve
- Cross hydraulic motors have a higher rating for longer life
- Motors do not require a case drain if the return hydraulic line pressure does not exceed 200 psi