The most likely time for a spill to occur is when liquids are being decanted from one container to another or containers of liquid are being moved from one location to another. When collecting waste oil from vehicles and machinery, both of these activities occur.
Drum Funnel and Single Drum Dolly from Spill Station Australia minimise the chance of a spill. The Drum Dolly allows one to move waste oil drums to any location in the workshop, and the low-profile funnel allows the operator to concentrate on the pouring and not on the funnel. Both units are constructed from polyethylene with good impact and chemical resistance.
Following are the features of the Drum Funnel:
- A 600mm diameter active pouring surface area
- Sits securely on the top of any 205 litre drum
- An integral debris strainer
- Available with or without hinged lid
- Leave oil filters and container on the funnel to drain completely
Following are the features of the Single Drum Dolly:
- 4 x 360° rotating castors
- 2 x lockable castors
- 30 litre sump to collect incidental spills
- Maximum load capacity of 300kg
- Sturdy single piece handle