Spill Station Australia provides a range of equipment to store and handle liquid chemicals in a safe way. Spill barriers from Spill Station Australia are reusable non-absorbent alternative to the disposable booms found in all Spill Station Spill Kits.
They are made from flexible PVC material that actually adheres to sealed surfaces when deployed. This characteristic maximises contact with the ground and can be recharged simply by washing with soap and warm water. They have high chemical resistance and can be used large number of times. Packed in hi-vis yellow bag, these spillers come with different joiners.
- Keep dangerous spills out of stormwater
- Rapid response to large spills
- Reusable, just wash with soap and water
- Adheres to ground for maximum seal
- Rapid single person spill response
- Packed in high visibility poly bags.
- High chemical resistance
- Size: 2 m x 70mm(H) Weight: 12 kg